The Commission on Electronic Voting wants submissions about the proposed electronic voting system. It’s a pity the government has left it so late to evaluate its EUR 60m investment in technology.
Still, it is difficult to see how anyone can make a meaningful submission to the commission, because the government has made next-to-no information about the system available to the general public.
I have emailed the chairman of the commission (email@example.com) to ask him to send me the information I need to make a proper submission:
– technical documentation for the system
– source code for all parts of the system
– test plans and results of tests
– operational manuals and training materials
– contracts and contractual arrangements regarding the system
If you are interested, you might want to do the same.